- Your papers could be in the type of literature review or research report that has not been and will not be published in other print media.
- The papers can be written in Indonesian or English.
- The length of the paper is about 8-12 pages. Your paper should be typed, single-spaced on A4-sized paper (21 cm x 29,7 cm) with margin on top, buttom, left, and right sides is 3cm, 3cm, 4cm, 3cm resfectively. You should use a 12 pt Times New Roman font.
- The title of the paper must be brief, clear and specific. Type your title in uppercase letter and centered.
- The author’s name is typed beneath the title: first name, middle name, and last name. Do not use titles (Dr. or degrees (PhD). If ther are more the one author, please include the author contributed in the research completely.
- Abstract should contain at least your research topic, research questions, participats, methods, results, data analysis, and conclusions. You many also include possible implicatios of your research and feature work yo see connected with your findings. Your abstract should be a single paragraph double-space. Your abstract should be between 150 and 250 words. Please write your abstract in Indonesian and English.
- For figure, make sure to include the figure number and title. These element appear below the visual display. Type the title of the figure in sentence case. If necessary, follow the title with a legend that explains the symbols in the figure and a caption that explains the figure. For table, the table’s title placed above the table.
- In-text citation follow the author-date method. This means that the author’s last name and the year of punlication for the source should eppear in the text, for example: (Anderson, 1999), and a complete reference should appear in the reference list at the end of the paper. If you are directly qouting the material, or making reference to an entire book, article or other work, you hame to make reference to the author and year of publication and the page number in your in-text reference, for example: (Anderson, 1999:53)
- Reference list should be alphabetized by the last name of the firts author of each work. For multiple articles by the same author, or author listed in the same author, list the entries om chronological order, from earliest to most recent.
- Editor have the right to fix the papers writing without changing the contents. All of the data, opinions, or statements contained in the paper is under the author’s responsibility.
SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPER
[IMPORTANT] To submit an full paper, authors must be send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the template file provided belowSAMPLE ARABIC TEMPLATESAMPLE ENGLISH TEMPLATESEMINAR TEMPLATE